Only registered vouchers with authentication numbers will be valid
for processing booking requests.
2. The vouchers will not be revalidated or extended in case you fail
to register / activate the same within 15days of its receipt or on
or before the last date of registration mentioned overleaf on the
print, mobile or e-voucher.
3. Post registration Salon Rewardz is good to book any treatment at
a location and date convenient to you.
4. You will receive the salon voucher within 7 working days via courier.
Our customer support team would call you for verification and address
5. Please Note that each Salon has different timing and holidays.
We have taken the same into consideration so would issue a voucher
of the salon to be used within 15days of selecting your preferred
6. Salon Voucher once issued cannot be changed/ amended.
7. RewardPort and our corporate alliance are not responsible for mistreatment,
or for the kind of service rendered by any salon.
8. Any kind of discrepancy should be settled by the salon itself.
9. Salon voucher entitles the customer for any one of the treatments
- Manicure, Pedicure, Facial, Haircut depending on the availability.
10. Voucher redemption is for single usage only.
11. The voucher cannot be exchanged, changed or amended with its service
12. Any dispute subjected to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
13. You have to carry the salon voucher along with you to avail the
14. Offer not exchangeable for cash.
15. Last day of registration is on or before 28th Feb,2012.
16. This offer is valid in specific cities and towns.
17. Vouchers will be applicable only between the timings given to
you on sms/mail/call and cannot be changed under any circumstances.
18. Corporate and RewardPort shall not be liable
in any way for loss, damage or delay caused by any event or circumstances
beyond their reasonable control. The following events may be considered
as examples of Force Majeure Events under these terms and conditions:
Explosion and fire, Flood, earthquake, storm, or other natural calamity
or act of God, Strike or other labor dispute, War, insurrection or
riot, Acts of or failure to act by any governmental authority, Changes
in law, Failures of telecommunications and other infrastructural utilities.